ISI Elite Training - Ballantyne
We want to talk to you if you’re….
- A passionate, positive and detail oriented person that can talk to anyone
- A team player who wants to work for a world class organization
If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you!
ISI® Elite Training is committed to:
- Providing a fun, consistent, and high energy member experience
- Helping and impacting as many people as possible in our facilities
- Providing a platform for people who are motivated and wanting to develop within the fitness industry
As the Assistant Manager at ISI® Elite Training you will drive brand awareness and introduce prospective members to the dynamic ISI® Elite Training workout and community!
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing, Networking, and Promotional Events
- Create and implement Sales and Marketing campaign to drive new membership acquisition
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly lead targets
This is a full-time position and requires a flexible work schedule. Bonus and commission eligible. Please submit your resume and cover letter stating why this is the position for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place