- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Full Job Description
- Fitness Sales Associate
ISI Elite Training - Ballantyne, Charlotte
We want to talk to you if you’re....
- A passionate, positive and detail oriented person that can talk to anyone
- A team player who wants to work for a world class organization
- Someone who has fun, and loves providing a first class experience for members
If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you!
ISI® Elite Training is committed to:
- Providing a fun, consistent, and high energy member experience
- Helping and impacting as many people as possible in our facilities
- Providing a platform for people who are motivated and wanting to develop within the fitness industry
As a Sales Associate at ISI® Elite Training you will help current members get the most out of their ISI® Elite Training membership and introduce prospective members to the dynamic ISI® Elite Training workout and community! If you are passionate about fitness, love talking with people, and want to grow in the fitness industry - we would love to talk with you!
Specific job duties, requirements, and responsibilities vary between each ISI® Elite Training facility and more details can be provided by the facility manager if you are selected to move forward in the interview process.
Please submit your resume and cover letter stating why this is the position for you!
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place