Put your passion for health and fitness to work for us?
Market Development Representative, Club Pilates Matthews
Reports to: General Manager
This is a part time position, 20 hours per week (weekdays) with occasional evening and weekend events.
The Market Development Representative is responsible for the development and execution of effective and measurable market communication and lead generation for Club Pilates. The representative will contact and meet with businesses in a variety of health, wellness, and fitness settings outside the studio.
1. Develop a deep understanding of the benefits of Pilates as provided by Club Pilates, including each of the group class, class levels and Private training.
2. Plan and execute local marketing and sales programs and sales calls for the studio.
3. Generate qualified partnership and membership leads for the studio.
4. Serve as the primary contact for the General Manager on opportunities and developments outside the studio that may impact the business.
5. Participate in the definition of mutually-beneficial and measurable partnerships with the General Manager. Execute tactical plans in a defined geographic market.
6. Lead the participation in networking/community events and studio promotions in Matthews, Indian Trail, Mint Hill and other opportunities as they are identified.
7. Become comfortable with studio software and other tools to respond to, manage and report on partner, prospect inquiries.
8. Develop and communicate monthly plans, weekly summaries and call reports of sales and partner results.
Education and Experience
A bachelor’s degree, preferred
Excellent presentation and writing skills
Professional experience in consumer, retail, hospitality, healthcare or fitness field
Willingness to travel daily to meet with business professionals to promote Club Pilates.
Personal passion for health, fitness and Pilates
Sales commissions on membership sales
Complimentary Club Pilates Membership
40% discount off retail merchandise
Employee discount for Pilates Teacher Training
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.