We have an opportunity with OrthoCarolina for a Part Time Sports Performance Coach at the OrthoCarolina Sports Training Center
OrthoCarolina is searching for an enthusiastic, professional performance coach to join our team at the OrthoCarolina Sports Training Center located in Matthews, NC. We are looking for candidates that have the flexibility to lead classes between early mornings, mid afternoons and evenings.
The Sports Performance Coach contributes to OrthoCarolina’s success by conducting themselves in a manner that demonstrates professionalism, knowledge of exercise science principles, and enthusiasm to help our clients reach their goals. The Sports Performance Coach will deliver on all of the key performance objectives as outlined below, and focus on providing unmatched results for our clients in a fun, engaging, and competitive environment.
This position is part time, contract, non-benefited position and is scheduled for 15-20 hours per week and we are looking for 2 candidates with the availability flexibility to lead classes during early mornings, mid afternoons and/or evenings.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Promote OrthoCarolina mission and core values through professional behavior, dress code, words, and actions
· Deliver sports performance training sessions, youth and adult group fitness, and post-physical therapy conditioning classes that meet the OrthoCarolina standard for producing consistent, measurable results
· Develop training programs for all levels and abilities
· Responsible for lead generation through outreach opportunities
· Engage in opportunities to grow membership through high quality interactions and demanding training sessions to drive membership retention and referrals
· Provide written content relating to sports performance and fitness
· Work to improve knowledge and skill of training through continuing education and self-development
This position is part time, contract, non-benefited position and is scheduled for 15-20 hours per week and we are looking for 2 candidates . Below is the needed schedule:
· Bachelor’s degree in exercise science related field preferred
· NSCA, NASM, ACSM, ACE, or other high-level certification preferred
· Current CPR/First-Aid certification
· 1+ year training clients in similar environment
· Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, high energy environment