Quarantine Foods List!
*Please note- Use this list as a guide for ideas of foods to have on hand during this time. Your grocery list doesn’t have to be limited to these items.
Shelf Stable Produce:
- Potatoes (yams, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, etc.)
- Squashes (spaghetti squash, butternut, acorn, etc.)
- Fruits (Apples/Pears, Bananas, Citrus fruits (oranges, grapefruit, lemons, limes,) Avocado, Kiwis, etc.)
- Bone broth (You can also buy frozen bone broth and refrigerated)
- Canned goods (coconut milk, tomatoes, etc.)
- Spaghetti sauce, marinara, salsa, etc.
- GF Grains- Sprouted Oats, Quinoa, Sprouted rice, Lentils, etc.
- GF Noodles (I like Cybele’s brand)
- Super foods (spirulina, maca, etc.)
- GF Flours for Healthy Baking (coconut flour, almond flour, cassava flour, cacao powder, etc.)
- Nuts (almonds, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, etc.)
- Nut and Seed Butters
- Seeds (pumpkin, chia, sunflower, flax, etc.)
- Granola (GF or grain-free, low sugar)
- Canned Fish (Wild-caught salmon, albacore tuna, sardines, etc.)
- Coffee and Tea (I also like mushroom packets from Four Sigmatic)
- Fats: Coconut oil, ghee, avocado oil, olive oil, etc.
- Paleo pancake mix (Birch Benders is my fav)
- Clean Protein Powders and Collagen
- Beverages of Choice (Sparkling water, bottled water, wine, etc.)
- Snack foods: In moderation
- Paleo Puffs (Lesserevil brand)
- Bars (watch the sugar content)
- Simple Mills Crackers (or other grain-free gf crackers)
- Dark Chocolate
- Beef jerky, beef sticks
- Dried fruit (no sugar added)
- Siete Foods Tortilla Chips (or another GF chip)
- Pasture raised meats, poultry, wild-caught fish, etc.
- Frozen Fruit and Veggies (More nutrient dense than canned)
- Greens (spinach, kale, collard, arugula, etc.)
- Vegetables (asparagus, broccoli, peppers, cucumbers, etc.)
- Fruits (berries, melons, etc.)
- Pasture-raised Eggs
- Pasture raised meats (beef, poultry, etc.)
- Wild Caught Fish