Our instructors are important in not only lending an incredible fitness experience, but they are ambassadors of the SPENGA brand. They are full of energy, exude confidence, are always prepared, are visionaries in the fitness industry, and show compassion to our members.
All instructors go through the SPENGA certification program for spin, strength, and yoga to learn how to lead the most efficient, effective workout and inspire others through fitness.
- Current personal/group training certification; spin and yoga certifications are a plus.
- Willingness to learn. Candidates must be able to adapt to our exciting new fitness philosophy.
- Ability to multi-task and command a room
- Motivation and drive
- Energy and confidence
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Must complete in-house instructor training and pass audition to be considered for employment
- Complete SPENGA certification
- Teach sessions consisting of spin, strength and yoga components
- Create and lead workouts according to the SPENGA model
- Safely engage and motivate groups of people through a fast - paced workout
- Modify exercises on demand to cater to a range of fitness levels
- Retain and increase client participation
- Setup and reset studio equipment before and after sessions
- As SPENGA ambassadors, instructors will promote, sell, and add to the SPENGA culture in and out of the studio