- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice (about a half of a lemon)
- 1 Garlic clove pressed or minced
- 1 English Cucumber halved and sliced
- 1 Can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 Avocado sliced
- Cilantro chopped
- Parsley chopped
- 4 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl: 3 Tbsp olive oil, 3 Tbsp lemon juice, 1 pressed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper and whisk to combine.
- Combine remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl, add dressing and toss to coat.
If you like tomatoes, halve some cherry tomatoes and toss those in too. Remember to go easy on the cilantro, or skip it if it’s not your thing.