Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Servings 3 people
- 1 lbs salmon roasted and shredded
- 2 whole eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour or rolled oats (if not following paleo)
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 3 tbsp avocado oil can sub coconut oil
- Roast salmon for 20 min at 400*F
- Shred salmon
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except oil and mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat coconut or avocado oil on medium high.
- Form patties and place in hot oil.
- Cook on medium for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.