Baked Lemon Pesto Salmon
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 4 ounce salmon fillets (2)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 tsp parsley fresh chopped for garnish
- 2 cups brown rice
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place the two pieces of salmon on a baking sheet lined with tin foil.
- Top both pieces with pesto and lemon slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes. (The time will depend on the thickness of your salmon and the power of your oven.)
- Serve with brown rice and other vegetables of choice.
Calories: 864kcal | Carbohydrates: 146g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 104mg | Potassium: 805mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 151IU | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 4mg