Banana, Almond Butter & Honey Overnight Oats
- 2-4 tsp honey
- 2 tsp ground flax
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tsp almond butter
- 2 whole bananas (divided)
- On a flat surface, place 4 bowls or lidded glass jars. Fill each with 1/2 teaspoon ground flax, 1/2 cup oats, 3/4 cup milk, and 1 tbsp. almond butter.
- Peel and mash one banana. Divide mashed banana into the four oat mixtures. Pour milk over the banana and oat mixture and with a spoon, combine ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, serve cold or warm up for 30 seconds in the microwave. Slice remaining banana, top each oat mixture with banana slices and drizzle 1 teaspoon of honey over the top. Combine and enjoy.