Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 whole onion sliced
- 4 cups romaine lettuce or spring mix chopped
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 whole tomato sliced
- 1 whole sweet potato thinly sliced
- 1 whole tomato (sweet)
- 4 whole dill pickle spears
- Form the ground beef into two equal sized 4 ounce patties and season with salt and pepper. Make an indentation in the center of the patty. Place on a hot grill or skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until it’s cooked to the desired temperature.
- Also place onion + sweet potato slices on grill or skillet to caramelize. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Portion out the romaine into 4 servings. Mix together the lemon juice and olive oil, and dress the lettuce. Top with the tomato slices, sweet potato, pickles, and onion.
- Let burger patty cool for 5 minutes, then place on top of the burger bowl.
- Add ketchup, mustard, or other condiments as desired.
Calories: 336kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 522mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 793IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg