- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 whole onion (sliced)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce or spring mix (chopped)
- 1 whole lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 whole tomato (sliced)
- 1 whole sweet potato (thinly sliced)
- 1 whole tomato ((sweet))
- 4 whole dill pickle spears
- Form the ground beef into two equal sized 4 ounce patties and season with salt and pepper. Make an indentation in the center of the patty. Place on a hot grill or skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until it’s cooked to the desired temperature.
- Also place onion + sweet potato slices on grill or skillet to caramelize. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Portion out the romaine into 4 servings. Mix together the lemon juice and olive oil, and dress the lettuce. Top with the tomato slices, sweet potato, pickles, and onion.
- Let burger patty cool for 5 minutes, then place on top of the burger bowl.
- Add ketchup, mustard, or other condiments as desired.