Cauliflower Stir Fry with Chicken
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower rice ((I use the frozen from Trader Joe’s))
- 2 cups broccoli and carrot slaw ((Trader Joe’s))
- 1 whole white onion (diced)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz Chicken Breast
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil, broccoli/carrot slaw, and white onion to a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook until vegetables are soft, about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While your vegetables are cooking, add a tbsp of olive oil and your chicken breasts (you can also substitute shrimp instead) to a separate pan, salt and pepper to taste, and cook about 8-12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Meanwhile, place cauliflower rice in the microwave (if you use the frozen Trader Joe’s brand) for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice to the pan with the broccoli/carrot slaw and onion when the vegetables are soft. Add one tbsp of coconut aminos and crack your egg into the mixture. Stir/scramble in your egg over high heat, about 2-3 minutes.
- While the egg is scrambling, dice your chicken and add it into the stir-fry. Stir well for another minute over high heat or until your stir-fry is slightly browned.
- Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!