Chocolate Chip Energy Balls
The perfect afternoon snack for you and your kiddos!
Servings 12 servings
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the oats, almond meal, honey, maple syrup, peanut butter and vanilla in a food processor and process until well combined. Add additional almond meal if the mixture is too wet or 1-2 tablespoon water if the mixture is too dry.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl and stir through the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 1 heaped tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball using damp hands.
- Place the balls on the lined baking tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 122mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg