Cilantro Lime Spinach Salad
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 1/2 whole lime (juice)
- 1 whole sweet potato (medium)
- 6 oz Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 whole avocado
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Cut your sweet potato into fourths, about ¼ inch thick. Drizzle with olive oil (about ½ tbsp), salt, pepper and paprika to taste. Roast for about 20-30 minutes, until edges are slightly browned. Mix half way through cooking.
- While your sweet potato is roasting, add ½ tbsp of olive oil into a pan with your chicken breast. Add salt, paprika, and pepper to your chicken (you can add as much or as little as you’d like). Cook for about 5 minutes each side.
- Add two cups of spinach to a plate, squeeze ½ a lime over the spinach. Add 1-2 tbsp chopped cilantro and ½ avocado on top.
- Top your salad with the sweet potato and chicken when both are done cooking!