Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Cruciferous Crunch Salad
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 2 cups kale
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups brussels sprouts roughly chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage roughly chopped
- 1 cup carrots roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds (up to 2 tbsp if desired)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice or juice of two lemons
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 3 tsp/ Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
Using a food processor, process all the veggies up to the parsley until finely chopped and mix together in a large bowl. This may take a few batches.
Add almonds to the food processor and pulse, until roughly chopped, and mix in with the salad along with the sunflower seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over top of the salad OR place in a jar and use as needed.
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 614mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 6957IU | Vitamin C: 111mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 2mg