Roasted Garlic Dip and Beetroot Chips
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2-1/2 whole beets
- 1 tsp paprika
- 10 cloves of garlic (leave the outer layer of skin on)
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 whole lemon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Cut beetroots into thin circles. Brush lightly with olive oil and lay on a lined oven tray. Sprinkle with salt. (Cajun spice optional)
- Place 10 cloves of unpeeled garlic on the same oven tray as the beetroot chips.
- Roast the beetroot chips and the garlic at 180˚C for 30-40 minutes, or until the chips have started to crisp, and the garlic cloves have softened and changed to a nice light brown color. Turn the chips over halfway through cooking so they brown on both sides.
- For the roasted garlic dip, take your roasted garlic cloves, pop them out of their skin and mash them in a bowl. Mix in Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp olive oil, juice from lemon, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir gently to combine everything.