Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins
- 9 large eggs
- 8 ounces ground breakfast sausage
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray (I prefer avocado oil spray)
- Make the ground sausage or if using store-bought sausage, brown the sausage in a skillet over medium heat. Drain out the grease.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, sausage, red and yellow bell pepper, spinach, and pepper together until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tin and only fill 3/4 of the way and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow the muffins to cool, then remove from muffin tin.