Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips (or you can substitute raisins)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 whole egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In the meantime, mix your dry and wet ingredients in two separate bowls. You may need to heat your coconut oil until it is melted to mix better. Add your wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Spoon your cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet. I like to make quarter-sized balls and flatten them down with a fork.
- Bake your cookies for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. This recipe yields about 12 cookies!