Healthy Crockpot Stuffed Peppers
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 6 hours
Total Time 6 hours 15 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 4 green bell peppers
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 32 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1-1/2 cups rice cooked
- 2 tsp seasoned salt divided
- Cook turkey and onions in pan until browned
- Combine ground turkey, onions, rice and 1 tsp seasoned salt and mix well.
- Chop off the tops and hollow out each pepper, removing all seeds.
- Evenly stuff each pepper with the turkey/rice mixture.
- Place stuffed peppers in the slow-cooker.
- Combine crushed tomatoes, basil and 1 tsp seasoned salt to make a sauce.
- Cover stuffed peppers and the bottom of the slow-cooker with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 1227mg | Potassium: 610mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 469IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 2mg