One Pan Chicken and Brussels
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 4 cups brussels sprouts (halved or shaved)
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder ((or to taste))
- Salt + pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss brussels sprouts in one tbsp coconut oil, garlic powder and salt to taste.
- Roast 20-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Heat pan on medium-high and add one tbsp of coconut oil to the pan.
- Fry thinly sliced chicken breast in oil allowing the sides to crisp.
- Once chicken is cooked, add in the brussel sprouts and continue to saute at a medium to heat while adding in the lemon juice.
- Let Cool. Serve and enjoy.