Pineapple Fried Rice
- .25 cup avocado oil
- 2 cups pineapple (chunked)
- 1 whole red pepper (diced)
- 4 whole carrots (thinly sliced)
- 2 whole garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup green onions (diced)
- 3 cups cauliflower (riced)
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tsp chili paste
- 1 cup cashew pieces (roasted)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk.
Mix together coconut aminos and chili paste together in a small bowl and set aside.
Preheat a large skillet to medium heat for a few minutes until the pan is hot.