Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
- 5 Pepper (s any color tops sliced off and seeds removed (dice tops minus stem for filling))
- 1 lb Chicken Breast (shredded or cubed)
- 1 onion (large)
- 2 zucchini (quartered then sliced thin)
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika powder
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp red curry powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- In a heavy pan (or cast iron), when chicken is nicely browned, add diced onions, zucchini and diced tops of peppers to mix.
- Brown veggies and taste mix.
- Add spices and mix well.
- In a slow cooker, add peppers.
- Pour enough water to cover 1″ of the slow cooker.
- Carefully add meat and veggie mix to peppers.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, until peppers are soft.
- Serve warm.
Add cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes to taste