Superfood Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Easy breakfast bar to grab on the go and loaded with healthy ingredients!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup almonds (slivered )
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 bananas
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla whey)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup almonds (slivered )
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (may substitute coconut milk, or coconut-almond milk)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350*F.
Line 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with nonstick spray.
Add all ingredients for the base into a food processor until completely combined and wet.
Pour into prepared pan and smooth out with a spatula.
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Combine topping ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
Remove pan from oven, and carefully spread topping evenly over the base.
Bake an additional 15 minutes.
Photo from: http://ahealthylifeforme.com/oatmeal-superfood-breakfast-bars/