@thecleanlifemama Whole 30 Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 lb peeled (deveined wild-caught shrimp)
- 1-2 cups chopped bell peppers
- 1 whole small yellow onion chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until shrimp and vegetables are evenly coated with seasoning.
- Spread mixture evenly over a single layer on the parchment paper and pop in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until shrimp is fully cooked.
- Serve over a bed of greens with a squeeze of lime juice and sliced avocado or pop this mixture into a tortilla and add almond cheese. Enjoy!