ISI® Elite Training Dilworth is looking for a leader who loves coaching, loves people and has high standards for a member experience.
- a passionate, positive, and energetic person that loves to help people be the best they can be?
- someone who enjoys motivating members and providing a first class experience?
- someone who promotes an upbeat, enthusiastic high-energy environment when coaching a fitness session?
As a Head Performance Coach at ISI® Elite Training Dilworth, you will positively affect the lives of our members every time you coach a workout! Our coaches design their own workouts, which gives you the flexibility and freedom to be creative and never feel like a robot delivering someone else’s workout plan.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
1. Responsible for managing all aspects of the ISI® coaching staff
2. Responsible for creating and maintaining a high energy, welcoming, high vibe facility
3. Responsible for hiring, training, and ensuring all ISI® coaches meet brand standards
4. Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the training floor
5. Responsible for executing, training, and managing the coach's portion of the sales process
6. Responsible for working with the Facility Manager on aspects of daily operations and KPI tracking
7. Must be flexible and able to work weekends
1. Must hold a current fitness certification from an ISI® Elite Training approved education organizations such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, etc.
2. Must have current CPR/AED certification
3. Professional experience coaching and/or managing in the Fitness Industry.
4. Must take a minimum of 3 ISI® ABT sessions per week
5. Must be a great communicator, lead by example, be detail oriented, and operate with extremely high standards.
6. Resourceful and able to execute a plan of action
7. Love helping members achieve their goals and can lead a first class member experience
8. Demonstrate the desire to lead employees and motivate teams to goals
If you are passionate about fitness, love coaching, and want to help us impact lives in our community - we would like to hear from YOU!