**Perfect Side Hustle for a current sales/sales-minded professional with uncapped commission
structure. Flexible hours or can flex to more full-time hours.
**We are looking for people who are not afraid to put in the work to achieve high level results. We are looking for people who will get deep into sales training, following up with leads, handling customer service and other front desk obligations including cleaning, and upkeep of the studio. We provide a detailed list of what needs to be done during every shift. The skills you learn here will benefit and follow you wherever you choose to go in the future. This is a part time position.
DO NOT APPLY if you are not ready to wear a lot of hats or work collaboratively as a team member.
DO NOT APPLY if you do not have experience or passion for fitness.
We WANT our employees taking advantage of the FREE membership they are given. We WANT you taking classes, meeting members, and becoming part of our community. If you are looking for a job that can provide you with growth potential and the ability to progress with a fun, energetic, successful company, then this job is for you.
Hustle House Fitness is a premium boutique fitness studio offering a differentiated, client-focused High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout for results-seeking and community-minded fitness individuals. Our community is inclusive and welcoming. Hustle House upgrades the group workout experience with total body programming delivered by superior trainers, taking fitness to another level. Certified Personal Trainers deliver the workout through personalized instruction with specific attention to form and performance. Clients can always expect a superior workout with a sustainable price and double the fun. Every day varies but clients are always treated like VIPs.
• Requires passion for fitness, exercise, health, and familiarity with other fitness studios.
• Act as a sales and brand ambassador, in person and on the phone.
• Clearly and enthusiastically communicate the studio format and benefits. Convert leads into clients!
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail. Great with people, names and faces.
• Handle flow of clients in the studio: check clients in, provide direction, and answer questions.
• Introduce first timers to our experience. Go above and beyond to make sure everyone feels welcome and comfortable!
• Be a positive and hard-working individual who is extremely organized, efficient and forward-thinking.
• Proven ability to work directly with a client when immediate action is needed.
• Be a team player with the studio staff, owners, and coaches! We are one team at Hustle House.
• Maintain cleanliness of lobby, public amenities, and studio.