POSITION OVERVIEW: We are seeking enthusiastic, customer service focused and hard-working individuals who have a passion for UNION THREE’s values of Service, Community, Growth, Leadership, and Confidence. This person understands that we are always in service to our community and stresses the importance of delivering a consistent experience our clients can rely on.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Loves to serve and provides best-in-class customer service.
• Personable, positive and professional.
• Passionate about fitness and building a community where people feel comfortable transforming into the best versions of themselves.
• Believes in having fun!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Uphold an optimistic attitude and take initiative.
• Greet and assist guests in an upbeat, positive manner while delivering the highest level of hospitality and customer service.
• Educate members and prospective members about pricing options and memberships.
• Efficiently facilitate class check-ins and class turnovers.
• Maintain product knowledge and assist management team in general day-to-day operation of the studio.
• Develop and grow relationships with our customers, staff, instructors, and the community we’re serving.
• Participates in UNION THREE community events (promo rides, health fairs, charity rides, etc.)
• Must commit to living out the UNION THREE culture and values both in the studio and out in the community.
• Must have customer service experience.
• Must have ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships and retail.
• Must have proficient computer skills.
• Must have friendly and professional email and phone etiquette.
• Must have flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule including early morning hours, weekends and some holidays.
• Must be a team player.
• Ability to take classes for FREE any time a spot is available.
• Flexible scheduling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.