GET IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR OF A NEW, FAST-GROWING, SUPER COOL WELLNESS FRANCHISE. We are launching our newest INFRARED SAUNA STUDIO CONCEPT and need a Sales Associate to host prospective members for their first visit to the studio, educate them on the benefits of our infrared sauna usage, and sell the appropriate membership package to the prospect.
If you want to work in a nice and friendly environment (in a brand new location at the Railyard in Southend), educate prospects and ask them to invest in their health by purchasing a membership, and are not afraid to network within the community of other small local businesses, then this job is for you! Under the direction of, and reporting to, the General Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible for greeting guests, explaining the service benefits, selling memberships, calling and nurturing warm leads, and growing overall membership and revenue. The Sales Associate is an ambassador in the community for beem™ Light Sauna and seeks to grow the brand through membership drive events and other programs that drive revenue.
Responsible for greeting members and ensuring their private infrared sauna experience and everything about their visit is outstanding
Responsible for educating new prospects on the benefits of our service and preparing their sauna prior to the appointment
Host pre-sale events, studio events, and community outreach programs
Compliance and adherence to Business Policies for daily site operations
Contribute to a high-energy, fun, and engaged membership culture at the studio through contests, promotions, events, and recognition
Model our mission, vision and values leading by example
Responsible for meeting performance metrics (KPI's) for revenue and membership retention, upsells, and facility cleanliness
Responsible for all lead management tasks required during shift
Light cleaning and sauna ‘refresh’ between appointments
Ensure that all front desk systems are followed such as proper Member Check-In, Telephone Inquiries (general and sales related), Guest Registration, cash handling, delinquent account procedures, customer care calls, change requests, new membership agreements, etc.
Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service through external communication cycles and automated marketing systems
Provide effective, win-win decision making regarding customer service issues
Execute special monthly events for the studio, using available tools and resources for effective outreach and community involvement.
Responsible for ensuring that the facility, suites, and rooms are clean, maintained, and operationally sound.
· Experience in retail or a personal care business
· Incredibly positive demeanor. Going the extra mile for fellow employees and members.
· Genuine desire to help people…like really, really want to ensure members’ experiences are above and beyond our competition so members will refer and be brand zealots
· Detail oriented and an effective at crushing task list
· Ability to positively influence others to achieve goals
· Use technology as an enabler to leverage automation to grow the business
· Great work ethic and desire to continually improve skill set through adult education and available resources
· Health conscious and passionate about wellness
· A sense of humor to keep the mood light, fun and engaging for the members and staff